Come in 6 to 8 months before wedding to review tuxedo styles (If possible, come in with your fiancé, it makes choosing the styles easier)
- Bring in a swatch card of the bridesmaids dresses to help match tie colors
- We will review all styles with you (jackets, shirts, ties, vests, etc.) and help you choose the perfect style.
We will fill out list of your wedding party’s names and contact info in order to reserve your wedding.
- Wedding party should be fitted about two months before the wedding
In-town groomsmen come into the store to get fitted
Out-of-town groomsmen: phone, fax, or submit measurements online
*Pick up days are typically Thursday or Friday the week of the event.
You must try on your own tuxedo at the time of pickup to ensure a proper fit.
- If alterations are needed, we do them while you wait
- Rental must be returned the next business day to avoid late fees. We are closed on Sundays.