John’s Tuxedos is a locally owned and operated full service men’s formalwear store serving the New Orleans area since 1984. Our team of trained staff have years of experience assisting brides and grooms in selecting the perfect look for their wedding.
Whether your groomsmen live in the New Orleans area or if your entire wedding party is arriving from out-of-town, John’s Tuxedos can take care of your formalwear needs. John’s Tuxedos has the best formalwear system to make sure your local and out-of-town wedding party members are looking great for your wedding day. Our inventory is all in store and alterations are done on site. This allows us to find the proper size and alter the tuxedo when your groom and groomsmen pick up their tuxedo one or two days before your wedding.
- Six to eight months prior to your wedding, review styles of tuxedos on our website and phone us to set up a reservation.
- When you call we will review all styles and help choose the perfect setup for your wedding.
- We will fill out a list of your wedding party’s name and contact info in order to reserve your wedding.
Getting the Men Fitted:
- Wedding party should be fitted about two months before the wedding.
- In-town groomsmen should come into the store to get fitted.
- Out-of-town groomsmen: phone, email, fax in, or submit measurements online.
- *Pick up days are typically Thursday or Friday the week of the event. You must try on your own tuxedo at the time of pickup to ensure a proper fit.
- If alterations are needed, we do them while you wait.
- Rental must be returned the next business day to avoid late fees. We are closed on Sundays.
*Payment is due at pick up. Returns are due the Monday after the wedding.